Monday, August 22, 2011

Shaker Tags



Oh my, I have had so much fun playing in my craft room today! I have an enormous mess but I have enjoyed every minute. I saw some really cute shaker tags in my friend's craft book and decided to make some of my own. Through trial and error, I came up with the two tags pictured above. That cute little snowman with a belly full of snow (I mean chunkie glitter) just makes me happy and even I (the person who offically hates snow) love the snowflakes in my Christmas tree tag.

To make the snowman tag I used the Sizzix die called Snowman #2 and my 1 1/2 inch circle punch. To make the Christmas tree tag I used Christmas Cheer and Tags, Bags, Boxes & More Cricut cartridges. The snowflakes were made with an inexpensive punch. Hope this inspires you to create something that makes you feel happy :-)

Happy Crafting,
Vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment