Sunday, September 18, 2011

Getting Organized for the Holidays


Ok, If you know me then you also know that I am an absolute nut about organizing my receipts at Christmas time! I can't tell you how many times I purchased gift items that didn't fit or were damaged and couldn't find my receipt to return them. A few years ago I decided that had to STOP, so I set about trying to force myself to get organized for the holidays. Now every year I make some sort of cute little receipt holder and I am diligent about putting my receipts in the correct spot. Problem solved :-) (well at least one of my problems is solved - LOL)

This receipt holder is 9 inches wide and 4 inches tall. It is about half an inch deep and has four pockets inside to hold my recieipts. The little tabs are labeled (I used letters instead of names this year) and It has been decorated just to make me feel happy. I usually leave the receipt holder somewhere that I have easy access to (like my glove box or on top of the refrigrator) and everyone knows that they are under penalty of death if they move it or examine the contents.

Happy Stamping,
Vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment