Thursday, November 8, 2012

Quick and Easy Baby Shower Card




I bought two adorable baby outfits for a friend who is expecting her second child then realized I didn't have a card. I went to my craft room, took out my Big Shot, scalloped oval Sizzix die and Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder and in just a few minutes my problem was solved. I cut the Scalloped oval twice -once in blue and once in white (It's a boy!)  I ran the white oval through the big shot to add the cute polka dot texture and surrounded it with the blue scalloped border. The neck hole was made using a 1 3/4 inch circle punch and the ribbon was just secured in place beneath the edge of the bib and tied. The whole thing was popped up on may base card with dimensionals (foam tape). What a sweet little card and nobody has to know how easy it was to make :-)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment