Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Back after a very long break!


If you have been patiently waiting for me to post new projects to my blog then you will be happy to know that several new things will be posted in the next couple of days.

My life has been in a bit of a tail spin over the last year. Both of my sons have finished college and flown the coop. They each took jobs which required then to move to the other side of the country. My youngest son has married and my oldest son is engaged to be married. My job responsibilities have increased a bit and I have traveled several times. With so many things going on in my life, I simply didn't make the time to blog. Well, now I'm back and I will make a real effort to post more regularly.

Beginning on Friday, I will start posting projects from our fall Scrap-Fest. This two day scrapbooking event is a fundraiser for our local sports stadium. We hold Scrap-Fest events in the fall and spring of each year so if you are ever near West Virginia you can contact me for more information about these events. During Scrap-Fest I demonstrate all kinds of paper crafting projects (cards, punch art, 3-D projects and scrapbook pages.) The guests each receive written project instructions and links to video tutorials so they can go back to see things they might have missed during the live demos. The projects I will be posting over the next week are all from Scrap-Fest. Hope you come back soon to check out what you missed.




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment