Wednesday, March 21, 2012

This Just Quacks Me Up!



This darling treat bag was made using the EASY 3x5 Treat Bag that I have shown you in the past. (Check out my video for instructions on how to make the bag)To make the face I used a 4 inch oval cut with my Cricut (using the George and Basic Shapes cart)and the Penguin Face with Eyes Stamp from Peachy Keen Stamps (PKK-16) The feet and head feathers were made with the SU Five Petal Punch and the wings were made with the SU Scallop Circle Punch. I embellished with chalk, sponging, a white gel pen and some Glossy Accents on the beak. Super simple to make and it won't break your budget.

I saw a very similar design on another site (I thought it was peachykeenstamps.com) but it used a different sized bag. If you know who originally came up with this design, please let me know so I can give them credit for their cute idea.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment