Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Mosaic Technique


Good Morning Crafty Friends,
Today I am sharing another card project from Scrap-Fest. I really don't know what this technique is called so I called it the "mosaic technique" because it reminds me of all the beautiful pieces of glass that are used to build a mosaic image.  It looks A LOT more complicated than it really is. I used Press-'n-Seal wrap to help organize my pieces. Press-'n-Seal (Yes! the stuff from your kitchen!!) has a tacky surface that lightly sticks to cardstock pieces and is perfect for this project. I hope you give this technique a try and tell me what you think. I suggested two different die sets in my tutorial but you may have other detailed dies that would work great for this. Make the most of what you have!


Happy Crafting,
post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment