Saturday, December 11, 2010

Simple Cards Made With Brenda Walton Papers




My husband and I spent the whole day Christmas shopping. By the time we got home, I just felt like I needed to think about something other than Christmas for a while so I went to my craft room. I made a few cards with some beautiful paper designed by Brenda Walton - from a K and Company stack called The Best of Brenda Walton.

I just trimmed the paper to showcase one of the lovely flowers and lightly embellished using my punches, sentiment stamps, border punch and some ribbon. I didn't really have a plan. I just played with the tools that were scattered on my desk until I found a combination that looked good to me. I like the simplicty of these cards. Sometimes less is more. (Perhaps I should have thought about that while I was out shopping today!)

Happy Stamping,
Vickie





No comments:

Post a Comment