Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Gate Fold Owl Card





My baby brother is turning 40! Today I made him a unique birthday card. It is a gate fold card with a cool latch that looks like a tree. I was made using the following stamps, papers and dies and my awesome Big Shot (all from Stampin Up) The edges were sponged and I added a littel Crystal Effects to the beak to give it some shine.

I plan to write "look whooo actually sent your birthday card on time" on the inside 'cause I always send his late.

Happy Stamping,

Vickie

Cardstocks: Chocolate Chip, Wild Wasabi, Black, and Crumb Cake (plus a scrap of very vanilla to stamp the owl and sentiment on)

Stamps: Punch Bunch

Punches: Two Step Owl, Two Step Bird and 1 3/4 inch circle

Die: Oval Scallop Frame

Ink: Chocolate Chip and Tangerine Tango (marker)

2 comments:

  1. OMG, this is wonderful, I just love this, its so unusual!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is so cool! I may have to try!

    ReplyDelete