Friday, July 13, 2012

Elmo and Cookie Monster Bags




This morning when I should have been cleaning my house, (BORING!!!) all I could think about was crafting. I was anxious to see if I could adapt the treat bag I demonstrated yesterday to look like Elmo and Cookie Monster. It really didn't take long, because I hadn't put away a single one of the things I used yesterday (how shameful!), and this is what I came up with. 

I used the Stampin Up Scallop Border punch along the top of the bag and I used the same 2 1/2 inch circle punch from yesterday's project to make the mouths. Elmo's nose is a 1 1/4 inch orange circle and the cookies are 1 1/2 inch kraft colored circles. To make the chocolate chips I used some brown ink on an ordinary pencil eraser and I sponged the edges with brown ink. Use any old scalloped circle punch to take a bite out of each cookie. Hope this inspires you to make something creative today.

Check out the video I posted yesterday for complete instructions on how to make this treat bag without a die!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment