Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Random Stampin Technique



The video tutorial that I am sharing today is about a technique that I call "random stamping." I used three stamps, three colors of ink, and an embossing folder to create a unique and beautiful background layer for a card. The fun thing about this technique is that no two cards ever turn out exactly the same. You can use three stamps from the same stamp set or you can use three individual stamps that you really like. Experiment with the things you have on hand and send me a picture of what you make. I'd love to see your work!

FYI, I added a little bling after the video was done. I just popped a clear rhinestone in the center of each of the purple medallions. Want to see the details up close? Just click on any photo on my blog to make the image larger.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment