Sunday, May 4, 2014

Simple Stems Swap Card




My friend Amber recently hosted a card swap. Each of us brought a sample card and created 10 kits with all of the pieces needed to recreate our sample. We exchanged kits and took turns teaching the others how to make our card. At the end of the day we all went home with a lovely stack of cards. It was awesome! 

This is the card I made. It features the Simple Stems stamp set from Stampin Up and the Scalloped Tag Topper punch also from Stampin Up. The Embossing folder I used to give the yellow some added dimension and texture is made by Darice. Tonight I will finish the video tutorial for this card and post it below. I hope you are also taking time to craft and enjoying the company of dear friends and family. 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment