Thursday, February 25, 2016

News About Scrap-Fest!


Welcome Crafty Friends,

Spring Scrap-Fest is this Friday and Saturday. I know it's not spring YET, but I am going to be a grandma very, very soon (Can you see my giant smile?) so I had to move things up just a bit. I have super busy trying to get prepared. This week I plan to share photos and video tutorials for some of the projects I am demonstrating. Please check back if you'd like to see what you missed.

I am afraid I haven't been a very good blogger but, I will try to check in more often. I have been busy giving my craft room a major face lift and it's looking much, much better. I have struggled with how to organize things so they are easy to use and aesthetically pleasing. Maybe I will even give you a peek into my craft room after I get things put back where they belong. I takes a tremendous number of tools and supplies with me for the Scrap-Fest Demos so it may take me a while to piece my room back together. I worked  hard to make a home for everything so cleanup should be much easier and faster than usual.

Happy Crafting,
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment