Monday, February 29, 2016

Rose Garden Cards #1 & #3


I made two different cards using the Rose Garden thinlet set from Stampin Up (which has become my all time favorite die set.) The cards look very, very similar but are made entirely differently. I think both are equally beautiful but Rose Garden Card #1 requires a double sided adhesive sheet. Rose Garden Card #3 does not require any unusual supplies other than a die.

FYI, I used a product called Wacky Tac in the Rose Garden Card #1 video tutorial. I actually bought my Wacky Tac at a garage sale but I don't seem to be able to find it for sale anywhere. There is a similar product called Stick It Adhesive Sheets. These "micro thin" double sided adhesive sheets are very similar and would be a great substitute. There are probably other products that would also work but I haven't had experience with them.



post signature

1 comment: