Sunday, January 23, 2011

Valentine Gift Holder with a Sweet Treat Compartment









I made this Valentine gift holder with a little hidden sweet treat compartment. Each of the six pockets measures 4 x 5 1/4 inches so I can tuck pictures, notes, or gift cards inside (I'll just crop my 4 x 6 inch photos to fit.) The heart shaped compartment on the front is perfect for holding a bit of candy. The entire project is 4 1/4 inches wide x 5 1/2 inches tall x 3/4 inches deep. I made it from two pieces of 8 1/2 x 11 white cardstock, one piece of 8 1/2 x 11 hot pink cardstock and one piece of 12 x 12 printed cardstock. Other than punches the only embellishments I used were the little plastic treat cup (from Stampin Up), a scrap of ribbon and one white mini brad. I think it is cute and economical.

Happy Scrapping,
Vickie

3 comments:

  1. This is awesome!!!! What a fantastic job and very creative. Love it. TFS
    hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful..
    Just became a follower..Would love it if you decided to follow my blog.
    Minta
    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete