Saturday, January 22, 2011

Ducky Recipe

Here is the recipe for the Ducky that I posted earlier:

Body -- 1 3/4 inch circle punch ( yellow )
Head -- 1 1/4 inch circle punch ( yellow )
Eye -- 1/2 inch circle punch ( white )
Eye -- regular hole punch ( black )
Wing -- Stampin Up Bird Punch ( yellow )
Beak -- Tip of wing - SU Bird Punch ( orange )
Sentiment Stamp -- Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set from Stampin Up
Large Oval punch (SU)
Scalloped Oval punch (SU)

Note: I sponged all of the edges on my yellow pieces to give them a little more definition.
To make the ducks body, I punched the 1 3/4 inch circle then I used the same punch to take a bite out of the cut circle. I didn't measure anything. I just fiddled with it until it looked good to me.

Have fun crafting :-)
Vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment