Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Easter Bunny Easel Card




This easel card was made using the bunny image from my new 3 Birds on Parade Cricut Cartridge. I also used the large scalloped circle die and a plain circle die with my Sizzix to create the card base and first layer (this could easily be done with the Cricut if you have a Gypsy) The best thing about this easel card is that it folds flat for mailing and I don't think you would have to add any additional postage :-)

Happy Stamping,
Vickie

3 comments:

  1. So cute!! You did a great job. I can't wait to make a cute card like this. TFS
    hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Cute !!!! Spring ScrapFest !!!!!Great Job Sister!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card & bunny! The easel idea is great, thanks for sharing!

    - Rayna
    http://purplepeepstechniques.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete