Monday, June 23, 2014

Pennant Birthday Card


Sorry I haven't posted much lately. I seem to be having a hard time juggling my work schedule, travel plans, my social life and finding time to craft. You may have noticed that I conveniently left housework off of that list. Do you suppose it will just go away if I ignore it long enough?

The card project I am sharing today is one you can use if you need to make a card in a flash. I like the fact that it is gender neutral (especially if you omit the little yellow flower) and can be adapted for different occasions by changing the sentiment and using different patterned paper. Happy Crafting!
post signature

P.S. In the sample card above, I used the EK Success Real Estate Sign punch to make the red layer instead of the Stampin Up Decorative Label Punch. Both work beautifully with the Stampin Up Extra Wide Oval punch.


No comments:

Post a Comment