Monday, June 2, 2014

Leah's Tiny Explosion Box





The project I am sharing today was inspired by one of my youngest followers. Her name is Leah and she is just about to finish the third grade (yeah!) Leah loves paper crafting and is lucky enough to have a mom who is willing to share some of her tools and supplies. The other day she showed me a darling little box she made, so I ask her if I could share it on my blog. Thank you Leah for being so kind :-)

The box is a 2 inch cube and it opens up like and explosion box. There is a little "platform" in the bottom that can be sized to hold lots of goodies. Leah's box was designed to hold a votive candle but I put glitter in mine. It is a fun project to make and is a great way to get a little extra mileage out of your scoring board. 

Leah made her box from solid card stock and decorated the sides with pieces of patterned paper. I thought it might be easier to use a nice heavy weight patterned card stock to make my box and decorated it with a simple tag. No matter which way you decide to make your box, I'm sure you will love this project!


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Leah is so excited you mentioned her! She has told many about the video.... :) Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her box was awesome and needed to be shared! Please encourage her to keep crafting. :-)

    ReplyDelete