Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Cell Phone Card with Speech Bubbles


Cards with speech bubbles are very popular right now and texting is about the only form of communication teenagers respond to.  I believe a card that combines both is perfect for a teenager. Today I made a fun, trendy card similar to one Becky Jensen posted on Pinterest.  It resembles a cell phone with texting on the screen in the form of little speech bubbles. I sent the original to my 16 year old niece. I hope she likes it enough to send me a cool text!

It would be fun to create your own personalized speech bubbles. Just type whatever massages you like on your computer and print them out. Then use a punch or die to cut them into shapes. You may have to experiment with font size to get the words to fit properly but the possibilities are endless!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment