Saturday, November 20, 2010

Altered Coupon Holder












This morning I made a little altered project. Every Christmas I find something to stuff all my Christmas receipts in so that I can quickly find them if I need to make a return. I carry those receipts in my purse throughout the holiday season. This year I found a $1 coupon organizer at Michael's and decided to alter it to make it more seasonally appropriate.

The top two pictures show the altered "receipt holder." The second picture from the bottom shows what the coupon organizer looked like in it's original packaging and the bottom picture shows what the inside of the organizer looks like. I already have a few coupons inside!

Get creative and alter something! I'd love for you to send me a picture :-)

Happy Thanksgiving,
Vickie



1 comment: