Monday, November 15, 2010

Wishing You Cheer








Today's card is made with the stamp set Wishing You Cheer by Stampin Up and a few papers I pulled from a Christmas stack that I bought last year at Joann's.

The card base is made from Very Vanilla Cadstock (8 1/2 x 5 1/2 inches - scored at 4 1/2 inches and folded in half).

The largest layer is cut at 5 1/4 x 4 inches.

The Trim piece on top was cut at 5 1/4 x 1 1/2 inches. I used my Scalloped Border Punch along the bottom edge

The ribbon is 5/8 inch wide inexpensive, vanilla satin ribbon

I attached the layers to the card front then used my Wide Oval Punch to create an opening the the card front

Next I stamped the snowman from Wishing You Cheer so he would be centered in the opening and colored him with markers

The outside sentiment was stamped on Very Vanilla Cardstock and punched with the Small Oval Punch.

I layered it on a piece of Rose Red Cardstock that was punched with the Large Oval Punch

I used Dimensionals to attache those layers to a Scalloped Oval that was punched from Marina Mist Cardstock.

I just had to add a little glitter to finish off the snowman!

Happy Stamping,

Vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment