- I punched 3 Wide Ovals from Pumpkin Pie Cardstock and sponged the edges with a Really Rust Ink.
- The stem was cut freehand and the leaves were punched with the 2 Step Bird Punch from Stampin Up.
- A scrap of dark brown hemp dipped in glue and wrapped around an ink pen made a perfect tendril.
- The card base was made from Crumb Cake Cardstock (4 1/4 x 11 inches - scored and folded in half.)
- The largest layer is Soft Suede Cardstock (4 x 5 1/4 inches.)
- Leaves on the largest layer were stamped in Versa Mark ink.
- The sentiment was heat embossed on Crumb Cake Cardstock with copper colored embossing powder and punched with the Decorative Label Punch.
- I have no idea where I got the scrap of ribbon that I used but it matched fairly well.
- The card base made from Crumb Cake Cardstock (4 1/4 x 11 inches - scored and folded in half)
- The largest layer is Soft Suede Cardsotck ( 4 x 5 1/4 inches)
- The wreath (a very old stamp that has not identifying marks on it, so I can't even tell where it came from!) was stamped on Very Vanilla Cardstock (3 1/2 x 3 1/2 inches) using a autumn Kaleidoscope Ink Pad.
- I added a bow made from the same scrap of ribbon that I used on the pumpkin card.
- The wreath was layered on a piece of Old Olive Cardstock (3 3/4 x3 3/4 inches.)
- The sentiment was embossed on Old Olive Cardstock with copper colored embossing powder and punched with the Wide Oval Punch.