Saturday, November 13, 2010

Quick Owl Treat Bags


Today the kids in our church youth group raked leaves for those in need, so we treated them to lunch afterwards. I decided to make some quick treat bags. This is what I came up with. I completed fifteen bags in less than and hour.

I used my Big Shot die cutting machine and the Top Note Die from Stampin Up to cut some leaf paper. I folded the Top Notes in half and sponged the edges with Chocolate Chip Ink. The toppers were stapled on to some clear plastic bags filled with candy. (I got my bags in the candy making section of my local craft store)

I used my Owl Punch from Stampin Up to make these cute little owls. This was a great way to use up scraps! 7mm wiggle eyes were attached with mini glue dots.
The sentiment is stamped with Soft Suede Ink on Very Vanilla Cardstock and punched out with the Word Window Punch . I layered the sentiment over a piece of Soft Suede Cardstock that was punched with the Modern Label Punch.
Happy Stamping,
Vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment