Monday, May 19, 2014

Memo Pad Card







I had no intention of posting again today (because I am supposed to be packing and cleaning!!) but I just couldn't help myself. My local craft store just got a few new Technique Tuesday die sets and I couldn't wait to play with the one I bought. It is called "Memo Pad Card" and I think it is just adorable. I took a short break from chores and decided to sneak back down to my craft room for some fun. 

I wound up making two similar cards with different color schemes. I think the one with the early espresso card base is a bit more masculine and the one with the primary colors on a white card base is more juvenile but that's just my opinion. If you have an opportunity to try out these new dies, please share your projects. I would really love to see what you come up with. 


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment