Monday, May 19, 2014

Tone On Tone Embossed Card




I am supposed to be packing for vacation but instead I have been playing in my craft room. This morning I made a tone on tone card that features one of my favorite new embossing folders. The embossing folder is called "Grass" and it is made by Darice. I really like the way this card turned out (but it was extremely difficult to photograph) because the embossed image is definitely the star of the show and plain white cardstock provides the perfect backdrop for this heartfelt sentiment. 

I hope you enjoy experimenting with this technique. Now I really MUST get back to work packing. We will be out of town until after Memorial Day so check back then for a new project and video. 
post signature

P.S.  If you want to see the details of this card more closely, just click on the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment