Thursday, May 8, 2014

Stop Light Card






I just love the bold bright colors in this card and I think it is fun and cheerful. I made this card for a very special young couple. Both are graduating from college this weekend. He has earned a doctorate in pharmacy and she has earned a degree in education. Soon they will begin the next phase of their lives and they will be faced with many decisions about where their dreams will take them. I just love the sentiment from the Word Play stamp set that says "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams." That pretty much sums up all of my hopes and desires for them. 

If you want to know how I made this card, just click on the video link below. In addition to the Word Play stamp set, I used the Label Love stamp set and the Artisan punch. If you don't have these items, get creative and use something similar from your own stash. I hope this project makes you smile.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment